Thursday, April 26, 2012

Babies, babies babies



For the past week since I found out I am expecting, I have done nothing but read about pregnancy. I almost felt guilty when I peaked onto Etsy for a few minutes. I truly feel like everything is all about my child now. I have already made quite a few lifestyle changes to accommodate to a healthy and happy birth. Hubs and I are overly joyed about becoming parents! He's a pro, he has a daugther already...this is my numero uno.
Like any mother all I really want is a healthy baby. However if I had my choice, I would definitely choose a boy :)



Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

vintage grey said...

Congratulations, so exciting!!! I can only imagine how fun it is to look for sweet baby things!! Yay!! Love these adorable images!! Have a great day!! ;) xo Heather

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Yes, I would imagine that that's all you'll be able to think about for a few weeks...until you get used to it! I think I'd be on Etsy immediatly! Hee Hee
Very cute images!
Erica :)