Monday, April 30, 2012

Movie night

I didn't get to do much of anything this weekend because I was sicker than a dog Friday night, all of Saturday and most of Sunday. My doctor told me I had a viral infection. I was running a 103.2 temperature Saturday night. Since I am so early in my pregnancy I am not supposed to take any antibiotics. So I had to let nature run its course. :(
I'm happy to say I'm doing better this morning. My temperature is back to normal and no more aches and pains!
I am sad I only got to visit 1 yard sale over the weekend...to which it was a total bust. It was made up of mainly power tools and early 90's furniture...boo!
That's all right...I'm sure I will have plenty of time this Spring and Summer to dominate some vintage finds.
On an upside, Hubs and I did have a movie night Friday night...


Believe it or not...I sure didn't at first, popcorn is good for prego's! I'm sure not complaining ;)



This fun tea towel came in a set of towels from my cousin. It was part of a bridal shower gift!
Although I felt yucky this weekend, I still managed to throw some vintage Pyrex in the mix :)
I hope everyone had a happy and healthy weekend!
Happy Monday y'all!

5 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

ugh..nothing worse than being sick anddd pregnant! glad you are feeling better. your movie night set up looks fun. i always think popcorn tastes better when it's served out of pyrex!

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thank you! I hope I can stay as healthy as possible during this pregnancy. Since it's my first, I'm super paranoid about something going wrong. All of my friends who are mothers already keep reassuring me that my lil bean is doing just fine and this kind of stuff happens all of the time.
You are totally right...the popcorn tasted fantastic, but it tasted even better out of Pyrex :)

vintage grey said...

Sorry you have not been feeling well this weekend!! Hoping you feel much better this week!! Love the pyrex and tea towel!! So fun!!

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thank you! Yes, it was a bad weekend, but I'm so happy that I feel better today.
Thanks for the sweet comment!
-Denise

donna said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so sorry you where not feeling well. I live in a small town and there has not been many garage sales. I am your newest follower and I just love your blog.
Hugs
donna