Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh me, oh my...

What a nasty, gloomy day outside. I sure hope the sun pokes back through those clouds very soon!
This past weekend was beautiful. I went thrifting with my step daughter who insisted on telling everyone we passed that we were looking for pink Pyrex. She also told the other thrifters why you are not supposed to put Pyrex in the dishwasher. There wasn't one person that didn't crack up at her. She is 3 :)

I was unable to get pictures of the 2 pieces of Pyrex I found, I will take pictures tonight. These are some pictures I did get though.










 


Enjoy your Monday!

8 comments:

vintage grey said...

Such sweet vintage goodness!! Love the tin!! ;) Have a great Monday! xo Heather

Perfectly Printed said...

Just found your blog. What great finds! And how cute your stepdaughter is!!
I am your newest follower too!

chris

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Aren't those tins adorable?! I bought those at my local thrift store. I got both tins for $3!
-Denise

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Welcome Chris! Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower! Yes, my stepdaughter is the cutest! I'm a lucky stepmommy :) I look forward to hearing your feedback!
-Denise

LV said...

That is just being a sweet little girl speaking her mind. Kids say the darn est things and so honest. Love it when they do.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Why do we gravitate toward vintage things? It's a question I ponder daily, as I keep searching for out-of-print books!


Tiny Red Leaves

Dorothy said...

Hi there,
I'm a new follower, I enjoyed visiting your blog! I love your background and also the little yellow salt and pepper!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh I have ONE of those yellow shakers! 25 cents at the thrift store!

I adore 3-4 years olds. They say the funniest things!