You may be saying, "Pumpkin? In Spring?!" Yes...exactly! You can never have too much or too little pumpkin anything or at anytime of the year! These cookies are so good! My mouth is watering just thinking of them!
If you can’t find spice cake, you could use yellow cake and throw in some pumpkin pie spice.
Mix them together…
Mix together first by hand, then beat on low (it can get a little messy, so use precaution)
Don't be selfish when it comes to testing the goods...let the little ones or your fur-babies enjoy the
Pumpkin-y goodness ;)
On a lined baking sheet (use parchment paper) drop batter (rounded tablespoon) about 2 inches apart.
(mine weren't perfect tablespoons...but they all taste the same, right?)
Bake for 13 - 15 minutes
Pumpkin Cake Cookies - 2 Ingredients
1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your pumpkin and cake mix together in a medium bowl until there are no more lumps.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes on your baking sheet. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost if desired.
Makes 2 dozen