Monday, April 9, 2012

Sippin' on Sweet Tea

It is an absolutely beautiful day! What a wonderful day to start my new blog! Hi there folks, I'm Denise. I want to share with you some of my most recent thrifting finds.



All of these beauties I found within feet from each other. The pink box is a powder puff box that I've placed on my vanity table and starting stashing my little trinkets in. The red tray was $2!! I couldn't pass up a retro rooster find! Italian coaster circa 50's (I was so sad there was only 1 but I'm on the lookout for more, I know these aren't too hard to find).



Of course, this adorable ring box. $1!!!



How about this pair of doe and fawn statues? How adorable are they?! I paid .75 for the pair :)
I love milk glass! I'm sorta fanatic really. I scored this milk glass for $1.





I love Christmas and I adore anything from the 50's and 60's...so the two go hand in hand! These are some of the Christmas finds I picked up a few weekends ago in a small town antique store. The 2 santa stocking holders I paid $1.50 for and the ornaments were 5 for $5. The "Happy Holidays" tin I found at an antique store this past weekend for .50.


I found this mail divider under some old records at a thrift store. I had to rescue it! I just love the late 60's, early 70's look of it!

3 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

It's always a good day when we find vintage Christmas stuff, isn't it?! Love all of your finds....and the whole look of your blog!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

Jill said...

I love finding vintage Christmas decorations, I have a tree that I just decorate with old ornaments and lights, it's so cute!! I like what you found!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I am totally in love with your vintage Christmas finds!!
Too Cute!!

Hugs,
Deb