Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Gal Can Dream...

I was up late last night thinking about everything I want out of life. A loving marriage, a healthy and happy family and to never be a paycheck to paycheck kind of family. Check! Then, I started thinking of the material things I would LOVE to have out of life :)
My husband and I share the want for this dream! We would love to have an old farmhouse from the turn of the century! We want to remodel inside and out on our own.

Of course there isn't one certain style of kitchen I love more than the other. So, these are the kinds of kitchens I love and would take a piece of each to make all mine :)
How gorgeous are all of these kitchens?!

Of course, what is a kitchen without kitchen appliances or decor?!

Who wouldn't want all of those beautifully, amazing things in their kitchen?!

I would love to one day have all of these things! So gorgeous, so vintage!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and found excellent vintage goodies!
Happy Tuesday!






8 comments:

Jill said...

You became a new follower of my blog - now I'm here and following Old Fashioned Days - love it!!

Hope there are better days ahead for you - feel better soon...

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thank you for following my blog and thank you for your kind words! We're praying everyday for both of our recoveries!
Have a blesssed day!
-Denise

SixBalloons said...

Hi Denise, I love those kitchens! I'm quite sure I would pass out if I saw all that jadeit in one place!!

Helen and her Daughters said...

Oh I love those kitchens, the red and white one reminds me of my grandmother's. Thanks for dropping by and following my blog, I am now following yours.

vintage grey said...

I am there with you!! Love the farmhouse, and all the beautiful kitchens!! Hope you and your husband are feeling better! Take care! xo Heather

craftyles said...

We've always wanted to buy an old house and fix it up too. I love all your kitchen ideas-especially the second red one. A girl can wish, right?

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh my! What kitchens! They might even make me cook! :)

rodentraiser said...

Hi! I realize this is an old blog, but i just had to comment on one of the pictures. Counting down from (and including) the pink kitchen, the 6th picture is a picture of a dollhouse kitchen done in 1/12 scale crafted by Mary Payne.

http://www.inpayne.com/dollhouse/dollhouse03b1.html

I have to say, though, it's always delightful when someone can craft a miniature so well it looks like the real thing.

And I absolutely love all the other pictures here. Thank you for posting them!

Kelly