Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hazel Atlas Wishlist ♥

I have always been a big fan of Hazel Atlas milk glass. However, I only own a couple of pieces.
This is my Hazel Atlas wish list :)


I would LOVE to get my hands on a set of these! Mainly because hubs and I call each other Mama Bear and Papa Bear. I know I know...puke! lol



Yes, please! :)



How beautiful is this spread? I love how they threw some Gooseberry Pyrex in the mix! So sweet!



Can't you picture you and your family sipping hot cocoa from these adorable mugs by a roaring fire?! Ahh, I can't wait for Christmas!



My Granny had the infamous Hazel Atlas punch bowl and cup set! Boy I wish I knew where these were!



I would LOVE a set of these...if they didn't cost the amount of my mortgage to purchase them! lol



I love red and I love Hazel Atlas...why do I not own these!?!?!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Hump Day! God Bless!



11 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

Ooohhh I love every one of the pieces on your wishlist!! How cute the eggnog punch set is!?!

Old Fashioned Gal said...

I know, right?! I wish I knew where my Granny's set went running off to :( I know she would have wanted me to have them. Oh well, I know I'll find a set eventually that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg!
-Denise

craftyles said...

Hi, Just found your blog from Rednesday. I too am a Pyrex lover and love all things vintage. Love your wishlist-thise red striped mugs make my heart go pitterpatter. Glad I found you.
Leslie from Brookhollow Lane

ThrifterSisters said...

I actually have a set of the Mama & Papa mugs that I was going to be listing on eBay in the near future. I just recently posted them on my blog. I am not yet sure of what I would like to sell them for. If you are interested, shoot me a price and maybe we can make a deal. You can check them out at pyrexthriftersisters.blogspot.com

Thanks!

ThrifterSisters said...

I actually have a set of the Mama and Papa mugs if you are interested in buying them. I am going to be listing them on eBay shortly. They are posted on my blog pyrexthriftersisters.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks:-)

vintage grey said...

Love these beauties!! I am there with you on all of them, especially the pretty pink and blue sets!! Hope you are having a wonderful week my dear!! xo Heather

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Hey! I found your post with the Mama and Papa mugs! I tried commenting on your blog 3 times, but my computer wouldn't let me for some odd reason :(
I am definitely interested in the mugs! Could you please email me with a price?
denise.maraman@gmail.com
Thanks!
-Denise

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thank you Leslie! I'm glad you found me too! What a lovely blog you have! Can't wait to keep peeking at it!
Have a blessed day!
-Denise

Old Fashioned Gal said...

How beautiful and breath-taking are those crinoline plates?!?! I wish I had a kitchen full of them!
Thanks for stopping by Heather!
-Denise

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Thanks for finding my blog so I could find yours! I love all the items in your Hazel Atlas wish list. I have two of those red candy striped mugs in my booth!!!

theygrowinyourheart said...

I've just found your blog by searching for Vintage Pyrex blogs:) I'm in KY, too! I wanted to tell you that I just saw the Egg Nog mugs and punch bowl at the Peddler's Mall in Middletown. :) Had to let a fellow Pyrex lover know! Glad to have found your blog!!