Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Long Road to Recovery

I'm so sorry that I have neglected my new blog and followers.
My family has had a very rough patch these last few weeks. We've had a hard hit as far as medical issues go. I ended up miscarrying 2 weeks ago. It's very sad, my husband and I were so excited to become parents. But we have to look at it as a blessing in disguise because I have recently found out I have a herniated disk in my back. To make matters worse, we found out my husband has to have surgery on his back again. It's been a rough May. We're hoping our prayers will lead to some good news in our typically- happy life, very soon!
Needless to say, I haven't had much time to thrift. Although I have heard of a few places that I haven't been to before that I will definitely visit once my health gets back to normal.
As for now, I will seldom be posting on this blog. I will definitely post updates letting y'all know how our poor backs are feeling (ha ha!) but I highly doubt I'll be out and about hitting up my local flea markets and thrift stores :(


Hope everyone is having a great week! God bless!

5 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

I'm so sorry. (((hugs))) I'll keep you in my prayers.

vintage grey said...

So sorry!! I will be keeping you both in my prayers!! Many hugs your way! Take care!! xo Heather

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I'm so very sorry to hear your news! :(
I hope you and your husband are feeling better real soon.
Take Care, Erica

donna said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my prayers.
Hugs
donna

SixBalloons said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for continuing to blog and keeping us updated.