Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ode' to Hunks of the Past

There will never be a time again like the 30's, 40's or the 50's. I think that goes without saying. 
But do they make men the way they used to? I know we all love and admire our hubby's or significant others, but lets face it...men were made differently years ago. Women too, but those men...hubba hubba!
I'd like to pay homage to some of the men whose pictures would have been plastered all over my walls!
Marlon Brando
Clark Gable
James Dean
Robert Wagner
Elvis Presley
Ricky Nelson
Gregory Peck

Phew, it's hot in here :)
Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

Brandy Lindsey said...

They certainly don't make them like they used to make them. Those pics are so classy. Thanks for posting.

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love yours! The She-ra picture gave me fond memories :) I peeked at your Etsy shop, so lovely! I see you're a KY girl...same here!
-Denise

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Great post, whew, let me turn on my fan, it is hot in here, LOL! I love your vintage trailer. We just got one that I hope one day will be road worthy! It's a mess now. Thanks for visiting my blog & I'm a new follower! Pam

Lynn Stevens said...

Nope they don't make em like that anymore! A hunka hunka burning love!!! Great post.

Thanks for visiting and entering my giveaway
hugs Lynn

craftyles said...

Sigh! Great post-thanks for the memories of those many hunks!