Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Thrifting Finds

I had a great weekend! I found so many treasures! It felt great to be out doing what I love to do the most!And better yet, at close to nothing in cost! :)
These are a few of my finds...

Creamers, .50 each.
Strawberry glass mug, .99.
Vintage dust pan, .99.
Red gingham milk glass mug, 1.49...Vintage tin canaster, 1.99. I have the matching cake pan!!!
Vintage jadeite green, Tupperware collander, .99.
Vintage 1960's Forecast vanity traincase, 2.99.
Vintage 1960's First Lady suitcase, 4.99.
Vintage 1940's or 1950's tea towel, .59.
Vintage 1950's tea towel, .99.
Vintage 1950's breakfast tablecloth. Faded, but I couldn't pass it up for, 1.99.
Vintage handstitched hankie, .49.
Vintage 1960's lemonade tray, 1.59.
Vintage juice pitcher, 1.99.
My first pair of Pyrex salt and pepper shakers!!! Spring Blossom, 1.49!! :)
Yellow dot 402, Pyrex 1 1/2 quart, nesting bowl, 2.99. You may have read when I so stupidly passed up on 2 of the 4 New Dot nesting bowls at my local thrift store...well I feel some what redeemed by finding this little gal this past weekend! :)
"Festive Harvest" Pyrex, 1.99. Pink on amber...I LOVE this pattern and have been looking for it for awhile with no luck, until now :)  

And my favorite find of the weekend!!!!!!!
Vintage 1950's head board bed lamp, 7.99. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this beauty!!! I still can't believe it's mine all mine!

I hope y'all had a great weekend and found lovely treasures! I want to thank all of you who follow my blog. Your comments and compliments truly make me smile!
Happy Monday!!! God bless :)



16 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

great finds, esp the linens!

eJoops said...

Beautiful vintage stuff!

Come and see my BLUE when you get a chance.

I am now following your blog, you are welcme to join mine.

SmilingSally said...

Blue-tiful! I remember many of these items. I guess that lets you know that I'm vintage!

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy 1st Blue Monday!

LV said...

You definitely found some great goodies. I could use that dust pan. They are all cheap plastic now.

Kim, USA said...

It is indeed really pretty stuff! I like the tablecloth and the pyrex. ^_^

Kim,USA

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh...many of these finds really brought back a lot of memories from not only my mom's home but my grandmothers!! How fun!!!

Protector of Vintage said...

Love all your great finds, especially that pretty pink headboard lamp!!!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You do spot the bargains, don't you? :)


Paradise In the Mercado

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous finds, thanks for sharing. Visiting from Blue Monday.

Here's my BLUE, your comment will make me happy.

Following your blog now.

mylittlecottage said...

hi im visiting some friends to invite them to the tuesday's musing...its a way to share your cooking recipee a thought Gods word..and to make friends..hope you will join..thanks if you do..blessings

vintage grey said...

What wonderful finds! Love the dust pan, and tea towels!! The headboard bead lamp is pretty neat! Wishing you a wonderful week! xo Heather

~~Carol~~ said...

Wow, I think I would have bought all of those things too! Obviously, we could never go junking together. I'd have to wrestle you for that amazing pink lamp!

craftyles said...

I want to go thrifting where you go! What great finds. My faves are the strawberry and red checked mug. I never find good stuff like that around here! ALos love the yellow pyrex.

Jill said...

I can't pick a favorite thing because I love everything!!!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

What a lot of great stuff you found! We had the juice pitcher you found when I was little. I adore your headboard light, I'd love to find one.

Happy VTT!

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Wow! Amazing vintage finds! Love the creamers, the red suitcase and the colorful dishes! Wonderful! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy