Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vintage Pyrex, Jadeite and Hazel Atlas Finds

Good morning all! I've had some pretty decent luck the last few days with Pyrex finds! I even found some great Fire King Jadeite and Hazel Atlas pieces at great prices! 
Have a look :)


I literally squealed when I saw these 2 Butterprint fridgies and with lids!  501 & 502. 6.99 for both.


 503 1 1/2 Quart Primary yellow fridgie with lid. There are a couple wear spots on the corners, but overall in great vintage condition! 3.99.


501 Butterfly Gold fridgie with lid. In near perfect condition! 1.99.


443 - 2 1/2 Quart Gooseberry Cinderella mixing bowl. I splurged a little on this one...I couldn't help it! Isn't it gorgeous?! 10.99.



Hazel Atlas "Henny Penny", milk glass mug. Very little wear!!! :) 1.50.


2, Fire King Jadeite 7" Salad Plates. I flipped my lid when I saw the prices of their Jadeite! 8.50 for each!!! What a deal!


3, Fire King Jadeite "Jane Ray" saucers. 7.50 for all 3.




Set of 2, Fire King Jadeite "Jane Ray" cup and saucer. One with the original seal! 4.99 a set.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!



20 comments:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

I thought they would be those old Tom and Jerry mugs. I am loving the Henny Penny Mug!

Jill said...

You found some real special things!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Hi, Denise! I'm so glad you came by my blog so I could find yours! I adore vintage dihes and you really found some good ones here! ♥

LV said...

You did very well on all these finds. Pyrex is really getting to very popular again. It is rather pricey in the malls.

retrorevival.biz said...

Nice finds! Your Pyrex reminds me of my mother ~ she always used those printed mixing bowls.

~Cindy

Miss M! said...

$6.99 for TWO fridgies??? That would get you MAYBE one lid around here. So, so jealous. I have no fridgies in my collection yet because I refuse to pay $14 for one.

Vonlipi said...

Shut the front door! I can't believe the prices you paid for all these AMAZING goodies!

You are one lucky lady!

Thanks for the visit :)

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Denise!

I have always loved the soft green color of Jadeite. You sure found some nice pieces to add to your collection.

Thanks for sharing at my party :)

xoxo Bunny Jean
Wednesdays Bunny Hop!

very merry vintage style said...

Jadeite is so pretty. Thanks for linking to STL Wednesday!
Mary

vintage grey said...

What beautiful finds!! Love all your Pyrex and Jadeite! I have the same mixing bowl from my great grandmother! It is so pretty! Have a lovely week! xo Heather

Chenille Cottage said...

Just look at those luscious colors...You have a wonderful collection. I still have many from my early marriage days...Only problem is their colors are a bit uninspiring (harvest gold)!
Blessings,
Carolynn

Sherri B. said...

Wow, you sure found some great treasures! The yellow covered fridge dish, is one I remember as a child. I also love the pretty bowl with the pink...I think I might have paid that for it too!

Have a lovely day! xo

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Love all of your things! I adore jadeite - I'd love to paint my kitchen that color. :)

Happy VTT!

cindy said...

Love the pyrex and your blog!

Donna said...

Oh my how I love pyrex!!! Yours is great
thanks for showing

NanE said...

What great finds! Love the Jadeite but I really love the little covered dishes with the turquoise pattern! TFS, Nan

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a great collection! I love the gooseberry and what a great color!
Happy VTT!
Ruth

The Pickin' Pair said...

I love love those little fridgies. Everytime I come across them I want to buy them but really don't know what I'd do with them. Found you via the blog hop and am now a new follower!

Jann Olson said...

You did done good girl! Love the turquoise fridgies and the Henny Penny mug. I have a set of the pink leaf patterned bowls. I did not know what they were called, but loved them. I love jadite, but only have a set of measuring cups that I found at an estate sale for $5. You found some great pieces and good prices too. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Can I go shopping with you? I want them all too!
Isn't it fun to have these?
Blessings
Susie