Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage Shadowbox Miniatures & I Won!!!

I was able to go through more vintage goodies that belonged to my mother just recently.
Beneath a ton of boxes and an inch of dust, I found a box that held these little cuties!
These shadowbox miniatures are from various countries in Europe. As I've said before, I was born in Germany (Army brat) and while there, my mother collected quite a few fun things...these miniatures being some of them. I can't wait to find a shadowbox, spiff these lil' guys up and showcase my mother's treasures! :)
Enjoy!

Back in June, my blogging buddy, Cindy @ Retro Revival had a fun giveaway that I participated in. And....I WON!!!! The first giveaway I've won! I hope there are more to come ;)
PINK & GREEN! Two of my favorite colors!
Make sure you check out Cindy's blog! She has a bright and fun blog just stock full of inspiration! She also has her own online shop! It's filled with her wonderful vintage creations! She is...OH SO talented!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, thrifty Monday!!! 

9 comments:

delia hornbook said...

aahh your mum had a cute collection of items ;-) Congratulations on the win, dee x

Cozy Little House said...

How cute these miniature pieces are! Can't wait to see where you put them.
Brenda

sweetvintageofmine said...

Congrats on your WIN!! Very sweet pieces! Glad you stopped by my blog and enjoyed it! So happy you were familiar with GLENDALE, KY! That's a NICE story about your MOM introducing you to ANTIQUES! Me and a girlfriend are planning on visiting there soon..maybe Sept! I LOVE the little town!! Have a BLESSED WEEK! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

Vonlipi said...

I had the exact same lady bug!

And I had an orchestra! I wonder what I did with them because I went through a I can't stand ladybugs phase....I hope I still have them!

I love your prize it is so cute! Congrats :)

vintage grey said...

Love all these sweet pieces!! Congrats on winning pretties!! Happy new week to you! xo Heather

Jann Olson said...

Oh, I love your little German treasures! The ladybug playing the violing is precious! My hubby was in Germany for Desert Storm and brought me home some Easter decor that reminds me of yours. Not quite as vintage looking. Congrats on the win! I have some of those cute dotty napkins. I love Cindy's blog!
Hugs,
Jann

craftyles said...

They are sweet.The ladybug playing the violin is my favorite. Such treasures!

Chicken Wrangler said...

Congrats! Those are so sweet!

retrorevival.biz said...

Oops, somehow I'm just now seeing this post. So happy you like your prize:) And thank you for the sweet shout-out!

~Cindy