Friday, October 26, 2012

Let's Get To Know Each Other!

I saw this on another gal's blog and thought it would be fun to do!
I would love for y'all to do it too!
If you participate, make sure to provide a link to the gal's blog you got it from! :)
This "all about me" questionnaire came from,

A-Age:
 32

 
B-Bed size:
A very comfy Queen!

C-Chore that you hate:
Sweeping and mopping!

 
D-Dogs:
I love dogs, but I am more of a cat lover.

 
E-Essential start to your day:
I HAVE to have a shower in the morning before work. It wakes me up and then I feel ready to start my day.

F-Favorite Color:
Wow, that is difficult to answer! I love red and aqua the most. But, I love pink too! And green!

G-Gold or silver:
Silver

H-Height:
5'5"

I-Instruments you play:
I played the flute in middle and high school. I was actually very good at it. I was also in the marching band for 1 year.

J-Job title:
Accountant

K-Kids:
I have a feisty, gorgeous step daughter, Taylor...AND I just found out yesterday I am PREGNANT! :)

L-Live:
Small Town America, Kentucky

M-Mothers name:
Linda Jean

 
N-Nicknames:
I have lots of nick names! My dad has always called me Neese Poodle Doodle (lol!) My brother's have always called me Big D. My husband calls me Mama Bear. My step stepdaugher calls me Neese or Nees.

O-Overnight hospital stays:
Only when my husband had back surgery earlier this year :(

 
P-Pet peeves:
People with a lack of common sense. That drives me crazy!

Q-Quote from a movie:
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

R-Right or left handed:
I'm a righty :)

S-Siblings:
2 older brothers

T-Time you wake up:
6am

U-Underwear:
I'm confused by this one. Haha! Yes, I wear underwear. Lol!

V-Vegetable you hate:
I HATE ONIONS!!!

W-What makes you run late:
My husband hitting snooze repeatedly on the alarm clock! Arggh!

X-X rays you've had:
Dental x-rays and back x-rays

Y-Yummy food that you make:
I make a killer Chicken Alfredo. My chili is pretty awesome too! :)

Z-Zoo animal:
Hippos and otters!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

Let me be the first in Blogland to wish you Congratulations on your pregnancy. Can't wait to hear updates!

Erica

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thank you Erica! We're very excited! I'm a little hesitant to be too excited because my first pregnancy back in March was a miscarriage. I have heard that is common but it still puts a red flag up for me. I just can't contain myself to keep the secret though! Lol!
I will definitely update! :)

ColibriNB said...

Congratulations ! I wish you a healthy pregnancy !
:)
C

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh my you could be my daughter! My name is Linda Jean also!! My daughters are 33 and 30!! Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you. I have one Grand and he is 18mos. This was fun to learn more about you!!!

hugs,
Linda

Sandy said...

What a fun way to get to know one another! And I also hope for a healthy, happy pregnancy for you and your family!

Primitive Stars said...

Hi.......that was fun....so happy to hear your expecting...ahhhhh........Blessings Francine.

Lisa Jones Allen said...

That was just an awesome way to tell things about yourself. I live in Georgia now, but I am from Portland, TN...right on the Kentucky line....it is a small world some days. Congratulations on the pregnancy....sending up prayers for a happy and healthy baby and mommy!

Jill said...

What fun news - congratulations - wishing you all the best!!!

Vonlipi said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a breezy pregnancy :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

It was fun reading all these facts about you, and I'm so happy to hear your news! Congrats!
Erica :)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Congrats!!!! ♥

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

Oh SO happy to hear your news. Congratulations!

Happy Holiday Girl said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

I found your blog on Pyrex Collective Three. I like your idea here and think I might do it too! Thanks!