Monday, December 17, 2012

The Simplest Sense

Like many of you, I have been very broken-hearted all weekend.
I have gone through many emotions. Crying, silence and anger.
I know many folks have said this is no time to bring up politics or any sort of political agenda. I absolutely agree.
I have never used this blog as an political outlet. In my opinion, that's not why I started this blog. However, I feel very strong about necessary steps on stabilizing mental health and keeping our schools as safe and secure as possible.
Like many things as a nation, the tools and resources necessary to do so could take many years to achieve.
I have my opinions of what needs to be done to reach a safer place for learning. But again, instead of stating those on my blog, I would rather say my heart goes out to the families and community of Newtown, CT.
You will not struggle alone.

3 comments:

Chenille Cottage said...

Heartfelt thanks for sharing from your heart.
Blessings,
Carolynn xxx

Julie said...

Amen!

Chicken Wrangler said...

It was a horrible tragedy...heart breaking and needless loss of life.