Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What Is This? A Blog Post?!

Hello dear blogging buddies!
I am so sorry for my lack of blog posts lately. I have had so much on my plate lately.
I am hoping now that the holidays are coming to a close, I'll have a little more time to thrift and blog.
I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday and was able to spend time with your precious loved ones.
We had a terrific day! Hubby did very good this year! :)
Trying to make a 4 year old happy is a such a task, but I believe she thoroughly enjoyed herself.

I was supposed to have my 2nd ultrasound today. However, due to a conflict in holiday pay at work, I had to reschedule. It all worked out well though. My new appointment date is December 31st. Since my husband has a very demanding job, he is unable to attend most doctor appointments. Huge bummer! We both have December 31st off from work, so he'll be able to make it! We are so excited to see our little one!
He/she now looks less like an alien and more like a baby! :)

I want to thank all of you for being patient in my absence. I noticed I have a few new followers. Thank you for keeping up tabs on Old Fashioned Days! I can't wait to share my love of vintage with you!

Please check back very soon. ;)

6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh that is so great, how fun....Blessings Francine.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Having a bun in the oven keeps you more than preoccupied! Hoping to see some thrift shop finds in the New Year.

Miss M! said...

Yup... December is hard enough as it is, and then to be pregnant on top of that? Totally a free pass!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Good to see your posting! Nothing wrong with a break to restore from the hectic holidays! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Susie

craftyles said...

Happy 2013! Hope the ultrasound went well.