Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Born On The 4th Of July

I thought about writing out a long birth story but I'll just cut to the chase.
My little man will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! Easton came to us at 12:21 am on July 4th. (My little firecracker!) He weighed in at 7 lbs, 7 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.
We all expected him to have dark hair like his daddy and half sister but he came out with a head full of light brown/blonde/reddish hair like me! He looks almost identical to me as a baby! 
He is such a good baby. He cries only when he wakes up or is getting his diaper changed. The bond I share with this special little guy is like no other. Being a mother is definitely the most rewarding feeling I've ever known! I feel truly blessed!
Thanks for all of your comments and emails. We are all healthy and adjusting to this amazing life change.

13 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

He is just precious, congrats! Love the boob guy onesie, too funny.

Primitive Stars said...

Congrats to you and yours, what an adorable baby....so so cute, Blessings Francine.

Jill said...

What a sweet little bundle - congratulations!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Congrats! He's so sweet! Your little fire cracker. :)

All my babies cried a LOT! Hardest days of my life. Maybe that's why I like vintage baby decor- trying to reclaim my baby experiences! :)

Melissa said...

Oh, he's so stinking cute! And those little squishy legs, I just want to pinch them! My Little Dude just rolls his eyes at me when I do that now. : )
Mine was the same way, pretty laid back. And he still is, though he rubs a bit more tude on things now.
Congrats! He's adorable!

Stacey Johnson said...

He is so adorable! Best wishes and Congrats!

Diane Mars said...

Congratulations! What a doll! Hop he gives mommy some rest! Hugs, Diane

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

He's beautiful! I zoomed in! lol
His skin and hair are perfect! I'm sure you agree. ;)
So happy for you and your family!
Erica :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

He is beautiful! I am so happy for you! That bond is truly amazing isn't it? I love the photos and the onesie that says Boob Guy is adorable! Aw, I'm smiling ear to ear now!

hugs,
Linda

vintage grey said...

Aww, congratulations!! He is so adorable and sweet!! Such a little blessing Easton is!! xo Heather

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Thank you ladies! I'm so lucky to be Easton's mommy! You all have brightened my day with your sweet comments :)

retrorevival.biz said...

OMGosh! Congratulations, mama! Easton (love his name) is a beautiful baby. Enjoy this wonderful time and try and get some rest:)

Reenie said...

Adorable ~ congrats!!